With the harsh reality of unemployment facing Nigerians on a daily basis, there is no need for one to sit around and hope to secure a decent job someday, instead, you should adopt a business mindset and go out there to hustle.
I know that capital is required for every business, but there are still small-scale business ideas that one could start in 2022 and beyond.
What is a small-scale business?
A small-scale business may be described as a business that has very few employers, limited products or goods, and relatively low sale volumes. This kind of business is usually owned by an individual who gets all the profits.
Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria.
- Cleaning business
- Real estate
- Jewelry making (crafts)
- Tutoring, giving group or private lessons,
- Computer training business
- Vending machine business
- Event planning services
- Motivational speaking
- Painting services
- Fashion business (sewing, tailoring, design, clothing alterations, etc)
- Shoe business (shoe building, selling, design)
- Food businesses: (restaurant, food truck, ice cream shop).
- Bakery, cupcake business, cookies, birthday and wedding cake baking and decorating
- Bar business
- Poultry farming